John Keating, O.Carm.
Francis Kemsley, O.Carm.
- Carmel - Expressing Our Baptismal Call
- Mary of Nazareth - Disciple of the Gospel
- The Resurrection and the Carmelites
Nick works in the field of communications for the company CathCom.
Antony Lester, O.Carm.
- Homily at the 8th Centenary celebrations of the Carmelite Rule
- Mine are the heavens
- Thoughts from the Journey
Romero de Lima Gouvêa, O.Carm.
Sylvia Lucas, T.O.C.
Sylvia is a member of the Carmelite Third Order Secular who convenes the 'Carmel in the City' Spirituality Group in London.
Kilian Lynch, O.Carm.
Fr. Kilian was Prior General of the Carmelite Order 1947-59.
Malachy Lynch, O.Carm.
Fr. Malachy was the first Prior of Aylesford Priory after its restoration in 1949.
A Night Prayer (adapted)
Bill MacCurtain, S.J.
John Malley (d. 2012) was an American Carmelite who served as Prior General of the Carmelite Order between 1983 and 1995.
Wilfrid McGreal, O.Carm.
- The Living Flame of Life and Love for the 21st Century
- Mary - Disciple and Sister
- Mendicant Friars - Justice and Peace
Patrick Thomas McMahon, O.Carm.
Kevin Melody, O.Carm.
Fr. Kevin Melody is a friar in the community at The Friars, Aylesford.
Carlos Mesters, O.Carm.
Fernando Millán Romeral, O.Carm.
- Homily on St. Thérèse of Lisieux delivered at Aylesford Priory in 2009
- Look, Contemplate, Love - Letter to Youth at WYD 2011
James Moran, O.Carm.
Christopher O'Donnell, O.Carm.
- The Carmelite Marian Year 2001
- Blessed Elizabeth of the Trinity
- Introducing the Carmelite Mystics
- St. Joseph - A Saint for Our Time
- The Liturgy of the Hours
- Loving Presence: Mary and Carmel
- Mary and Spirituality
- Regina Coeli
- Spirituality of St. Patrick
- The Veneration of Relics
- What is Resurrection? An Easter Reflection
Elizabeth Ruth Obbard
Beth Obbard is a Carmelite Solitary living at Aylesford Priory.
- Forgive as You Have Been Forgiven
- The Quality of Mercy
- Solitude in Carmel's Tradition
- Waiting in Hope
Anne Pass, T.O.C.
Maureen Pickman, T.O.C.
- John of the Cross and Human Development
- John of the Cross: The Man, The Myth and The Truth
- Key Elements in Thérèse's Spirituality
- Our Perennial Fascination with Thérèse of Lisieux
- Tortured Complexity